Thursday, February 12, 2009

slam (Coraline) dunks

I'm not really a hi-top chunky sneaker type of girl, but I would rock these. Minus the animal heads, I think. Pretty serious.



Almost as serious as the artboner I have for the FAKE COTTON CANDY THAT COMES IN THE BOX.



This box. The one that is awesome.



But who is the target demographic for the Coraline Dunks? They're not sold next to yer Ice Creams and your Whosewhats, you can only win them. But the people I know or know of that would get a kick out of winning Neil Gaiman-themed footwear probably aren't the people who would actually wear it. Or, like me, they would consider radically altering their usual style to incorporate them into their wardrobe. I would totally buy jeans to wear these.

Too bad there are only 15 pairs in the world.

One of them is on display at St. Alfred's. The photo-essay in the middle of their webpage is hilarious and worth checking out.

2 comments:

dj.shakez said...

only 15 pairs of the wooden box set, there are 2000 other normal pairs without cat / mouse that you can win... :)

Larissa said...

how can you win them? HOW?!?!