Friday, August 15, 2008

Facts & Figures

# of times I banged my head on a pipe while doing laundry last night: 6
# of times I banged my leg on the dining room table while folding said laundry: 3
# of times I think about something I want to geek out/blog about but don't because I fear getting fired from my job for further extolling the virtues of Simon Pegg, examining the elation LARPing seems to bring to so many of my fellow geek people, dishing on shooting the latest ep of MTSS, or rambling aimlessly and gleefully about pop cultural milestones and yardsticks and thimblefuls of human experience, revelation, and progress---while at work: 1,000,000,0000000 yes an EXTREME MADE UP NUMBER OF TIMES.
# of times I realized I frakking love rambling aimlessly and gleefully about the goodness and darkness of people as expressed through the written & performed word, dramatic storytelling, the moving image, and/or via vampires, girl detectives, and Simon Pegg---and that I should ramble forth freely because any day my brain could be smashed in or my hands could be lost or my sight or my tongue or my internet access:

1 time. Last night.

No comments: